Meet Our Leadership Team
Our team is comprised of world class design professionals with exemplary talents. Learn more about each member of our project team below.
About Dan Waters:
- Over 33 years of design and landscape construction experience.
- Trained and mentored over 100 landscape designers and architects in the workings of quality design.
- Co-founded and helped to build Creative Environments from $700,000 in revenues to over $50 million.
- Commercial work includes design and development of landscaping for model home parks for Toll Brothers, Pulte Homes, Del Webb, Jackson Properties, and Engle Homes.
- ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY
- 2 Semester Internship, Graduate Studies, Landscape Architecture
- RAINBIRD IRRIGATION - CALIFORNIA
- Landscape Irrigation Design and Product Knowledge Training
- Arizona Landscape Contractors’ Association (ACLA)
- Home Builder’s Association of Central Arizona (HBACA)
- Regular Guest Speaker at Arizona State University Construction Management Program
About Ryan Trudell, RLA, LLA, LEED-AP:
- Direct landscape architectural operations for firm that produced roughly $120 million volume of landscape designs in 2019
- Primary activities include Project Management for high-profile projects, Staff Development, Quality Control for marketing and construction documentation, Business Development and Public / Client Relations activities
- Provide design vision and direction for complex landscape architectural projects, ranging from intimate space designs to master planned communities
- The University of Arizona
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, Cum Laude, December 1997
- Valley Partnership Community Project Committee member
About Sherilyn Ocampo-Palisoc:
- A landscape architect with over 19 years of professional experience in the Philippines, China, Singapore and United States
- Focused on design and design development projects with strengths on planning, design development and coordination.
- Involved in several multi-million dollars and high-profile projects ranging from institutional, mixed-use developments, hotels and commercial to residential and public parks in different parts of the world.
- The University of the Philippines
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, May 2000
- California School of Garden Design
- Landscape Irrigation Design, June 2018
- British Chamber of Commerce-Guangzhou
- Trainings for Change Management; Team management and Creating Executive Presence, October 2016; March-April 2017
- ASLA National Congress-Chicago
- Credits in China Futures: A Way Forward Through Great Design and Mayoral Leadership: Engaging Landscape Architects in the Design of Cities, November 2015
- Hope Fil-Media- Singapore
- Digital TV Production crash course with National University of Singapore and Mediacorp Broadcasting Director, 2007
- American Society of Landscape Architects, International Chapter (ASLA)
- Filipino Architects and Landscape Architects Association of Guangzhou (FALA)